Go To My Website

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dream

The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.

You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

The best love affairs are those we never had.

Like all dreamers I confuse disenchantment with truth.

Have you noticed ... there is never any third act in a nightmare? They bring you to a climax of terror and then leave you there. They are the work of poor dramatists.

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C.S. Lewis

I'll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open, and I'll do my looking back with my eyes closed.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Life is never easy for those who dream.

When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum.

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment